19 March, Sofia Event CenterRegistration
The eventCities and technology in the 21st century are moving faster than the old systems of governance and analysis can follow. New ways of communicating, moving and making business are constantly arising. The future of urban life is disruptive. The challenge before companies and local government is to make sense of these changes and use them to provide a better service and better quality of life for a rising number of citizens. The “smart city” is a collective of the innovative technologies that can make urban life better. “How” is a question with multiple answers that can only be found through dialogue, insight and collaboration between city builders, businesses and most important of all - the people who live in cities.
The annual SMART CITIES AND MOBILITY FORUM is already becoming the leading platform in SEE for new urban technology and the transformation of mobility and living. Now in its 3rd year, the event is a meetup of the policy, business and citizen sectors, where you can get up to date with and explore new trends, business models and policies in urban development and mobility technology.
When and Where
March 19th, 2020
Sofia Event Center
50 BGN, VAT excl.
Deadline for Registration
March 16th, 2020
Key topics on the 2020 agenda:
- Urban planning for future cities: best practices and lessons learned
- Intelligent mobility: electric and autonomous cars, intermodality, mobility as a service
- Disruptive technology impact on cities: 5G, IoT, new mobility, smart utilities
- Climate change, air quality as rising urban challenges
- The leading role of smart cities in the clean energy and circular economy agendas
- Challenging traditional models in the utilities, waste and energy management
- Data management and cybersecurity for smart cities
- Smart home technology