28 April, Sofia Event CenterRegistration
The eventEvery year companies around the world invest hundreds of billions of dollars in cybersecurity — yet cyber attacks and massive data breaches are still a regular occurrence. According to data from Cybersecurity Ventures, cybersecurity spending for the five years leading up to 2021 is expected to exceed $1 trillion but the annual global losses from cyber attacks is expected to hit $6 trillion by the same year. Venture capitalists poured an unprecedented $5.3 billion of funding into cybersecurity companies in 2018. Yet during the same time period, the number of security breaches increased exponentially. The amount of exposed data resulted in a crisis of global scale.
Arguably, cybersecurity is one of the most important industries in the next millennium—where the consequences of failure range from loss of trust and business to terrorism or nation-state espionage.
Not all companies and government actors are prepared for the cybersecurity threats of the future. And even those who think they are - can never be prepared enough for the ever-evolving threats and infinite number of vulnerabilities that enterprises must attempt to defend.
The keyword here is resilience, and the notion that software is not the only solution. After all, humans are the most vulnerable access point for a breach and information is key in building capacity to cope with an increasingly complex landscape.
In this context, the Cybersecurity and Data Protection Forum will bring together business executives, legal executives and cybersecurity professionals to discuss the most recent trends and threats.
- New models of cybersecurity - getting ready for the future
- Creating compelling security strategies
- Converging cybersecurity, business strategy and the legal point of view
- High risk industries & supply chain risk management
- Regulations and their business impact - GDPR, CCPA, ePrivacy and beyond
- Practical preparation steps for emerging trends and technologies - ML, AI, IoT, 5G
- Protecting the cloud and critical infrastructure
- Security and privacy implications of blockchain
- Bulgaria’s cyber security strategy
- Leadership vision and increasing cybersecurity awareness throughout the organisation
WHEN AND WHERE
April 28th, 2020
Sofia Event Center
Early Bird Ticket (before April 20th 2020): 150 BGN (VAT excl)
Regular Ticket: 220 BGN (VAT excl.)