24 March, Park-hotel Stara ZagoraRegistration
The eventCapital Cities is a platform for discussion of the development of local economies on the main regions of Bulgaria.
The purpose of the Meeting of the Business in Stara Zagora and the region is to introduce the projects, challenges, and accomplishments as well as to create an opportunity for beneficial discussion between the most dynamic companies.
Topics of discussions
- Тhe new business model of Stara Zagora: What is local authorities' vision for the future
- Energy transition and challenges for the regional economy
- Improving the business climate in the area
- How will Stara Zagora change after the new General Plan
- How is the city becoming smarter and greener
- Will the city have a new creative district
When and where
24th March 2020, Park-Hotel Stara Zagora
The event includes a coffee break and a business lunch. There is no participation fee, but registration in advance is required. It can be done here.
Target cities in 2020
Burgas - May
Varna - June
Sliven - September
Plovdiv - November
Contact us for any questions about Economedia's events
Mila Cherneva, Capital Weekly