The eventThe year 2020 turns out to be challenging for the whole world and the retail sector is not an exception. What will be the “new normal”? Can we expect a long-term e-commerce shift? How to reconnect and communicate with our customers and adapt to their new tastes and expectations? Can we use this crisis to gain loyal clients and discover new business models? How to optimise and reinvent the supply chain? What lessons can we learn? How the use of technologies can be beneficial not only in crisis situations?
Capital is organizing the Ecommerce and Retail Summit, carrying the tradition of the previous successful formats of the Retail in Detail and the Strategies for Ecommerce Success conferences . We are following our mission to share quality content for the business community and create space for exchanging ideas and peer to peer networking.
The subtitle “Restart, Reconnect, Rechain” shows the main focus of the event on how the retail sector needs to adapt and change not only to face the new realities but to go up to the next level.
- How to thrive – not just survive – in a post-pandemic world
- Ecommerce and Physical stores - what are the expected long-term shifts in the market shares
- Consumers preferences and shopping habits. What has changed and is there a space for new brand loyalty and ethical retailing
- Reinventing the supply chain.
- New marketing strategies: Low-risk, revenue-boosting campaigns to maintain and gain market share
- Big data: The importance of collecting data for strategic planning in the new realities
- How retail technologies emerged and boosted from the crisis
- Online payments and security issues
- How to react to the expected delayed rebound of traffic in reopened stores and the changes to store operating models and procedures
WHEN AND WHERE
5th November 2020
Sofia Event Center
Earlybird registration till 30th of September 2020, 160 BGN excl. VAT
Registration till 29th of October 2020, 200 BGN excl. VAT
Late registration after 29th of October 2020, 240 BGN excl. VAT
Prof. Jorij Abraham Managing Director Ecommerce Foundation
Chryssa Asmatzi Category Management Leader East Europe at Nielsen
Milena Dragijska CEO, Lidl Bulgaria
Stefan Chorbanov Founder, Stenik
Dimitar Dimitrov Partner and e-commerce consultant, Stenik
Svetlozar Dimitrov Managing partner, InOut Trade
Contact us for any questions about Economedia's events
For invoicing information: