The eventROAD SHOW 2017:
„Competitive Economy by Stimulating the Partnership Between the Local Authorities and the Business“
* Outsourcing (ITO & BPO) * ICT * Real Estate *
Varna, September 19, SPA Hotel Romance Splendid, Flower’s Hall
Organizers: Bulgarian Outsourcing Association, Association of commercial building owners in Bulgaria and ICT Media
The Road Show 2017 Competitive Economy by Stimulating the Partnership Between the Local Authorities and the Business, started with a pilot project in Ruse in September 2016. Executives from the Municipality, the local university and the business discussed the inextricable connection between the Municipality, business and education, and the opportunities for stimulating the region’s development. Shown was a need to work towards qualified personnel development throughout the country, whose absence has been identified as a major deterrent to all industries. Emphasis was placed on the importance of solving the problem of cadres and providing attractive working environment with a new generation of buildings because valuable staff expect convenient, flexible and modern working environment.
The Project aims:
The project Road Show 2017 Competitive economy by Stimulating the Partnership Between the Local Authorities and the Business plans to organize discussions in the country to create conditions for regional development by improvement of the local business climate.
Object of the discussions will be topics like finding suitable staff by collaboration with local universities, providing preferential conditions for investment in modern business buildings in the region and improving the conditions for collaboration between the local authorities, universities and business.
Target cities in 2017:
Format: VIP business lunch:
The discussion in all of the above mentioned target cities will be VIP business lunch in a pleasant business environment.
- * Representatives of the relevant departments in the municipality;
* The academic leadership of the university in the region;
* Directors of the specialized schools in the region;
* Local businesses – executive directors of the big companies in the region;
* Companies members of the project partner organizations.
Ivan Portnih Mayor, Varna Municipality
Stoyan Pasev Regional Governor, Regional Administration Varna
Tanya Koseva-Boshova Chairperson of the Managing Board, Association of the Commercial Buildings Owners in Bulgaria
Stanimir Nikolov Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bulgarian Outsourcing Association and Managing Director, EPAM Systems Bulgaria
Viktor Buzev Chief Architect, Varna Municipality
Stefan Bumov Chief Operations Officer, HeleCloud
Eng. Plamen Andreev Manager, Planex Holding
12:30 - 13:00 Registration
- * Strategies and policies for stimulating the competitiveness of the business in the region by ICT and outsourcing;
* Promotion of Varna as a good place for investments and development of high technologies, BPO services and business properties;
* Stimulation of the educational initiatives for training the young specialists in the region according to the business aims and requirements;
* Providing attractive living conditions – green areas for relaxation, development the transport network (metro, bicycle areas), conditions for cultural and social life, low taxes.
From The Event
Contact us for any questions about Economedia's events
For additional information about upcoming events: email@example.com
phone: +359 2 461 54 21
For sponsorship and partnership: firstname.lastname@example.org
For invoicing information: email@example.com