Годишен бизнес форум Industry 4.0 2019, 3 октомври, ПловдивРегистрирайте се
СъбитиетоThe Industry 4.0 story is not a story about robots, software or data. It is a story about change: from low-cost labour intensive to high-cost automated production. It is also about efficiency and using the digital world to inform better decisions on the manufacturing floor and achieve better results. It is about flexibility and adaptability. It is about exploiting the potentials of new technologies creatively.
Bulgaria’s place in this worldwide trend is still uncertain. On the surface the country ranks 27th of 28 states in terms of penetration of digital technology in the economy and society, and less than one in ten companies here rank as “highly digitised”. But look closer and you notice a rapidly growing industrial base with a strong heritage, a lively business environment and ever-stronger specialisation in key industries such as IT and automotive.
2019 will also be a pivotal year for the industrial sector in the country. It is set to host its first automotive manufacturing plant, should it win a Volkswagen bid for relocation in early summer.
Industry 4.0 is not a concept achieved in full anywhere, but a learning process in new technologies, new frameworks of thinking and new leadership strategies.
Nowhere is this more visible than Plovdiv - the industrial heartland of the country. The Fourth Annual Industry 4.0 Forum is one of the major industrial conferences in South East Europe and a key event focusing on the digital transformation of manufacturing in the region. It brings together business and policy leaders in Bulgaria and the region to showcase the innovators and the industrial champions which are already shaping the future.
- A showcase of best practices and lessons learned in digital transformation from the industry leaders across Europe
- A strong networking platform among the manufacturing ecosystem, policy makers, and experience-rich consultants
Topics in 2019
- The 2019 industrial backdrop: Digital disruption or digital evolution
- Smart Factories and Smart Operation: Case studies
- Data-Driven Services for Manufacturing
- Beyond manufacturing: Digital transformation across the value chain
- Cybersecurity: Managing digital risk
- The human factor in Industry 4.0 - leading and staffing digital transformation
- Advancing the financial and policy frameworks for manufacturing innovation
When and Where
3 October 2019